Life Groups are the heart of Chi Alpha. They are a great place to really get plugged in and meet new friends to do life with. At life group each week there is time to share about life, study the Bible, and receive personal prayer. Check out the list of Life Groups we have weekly and head to one that fits your schedule.
FALL 2018 LIFE GROUPS:
Girls’ Life Groups:
- Mondays at 7pm in the UC Lounge with Jade
- Tuesdays at 5pm in FexEx Cafe with JiAnn
Guys Life Groups:
- Mondays at 4:30 in the UC Union with Hope & Oshey
- Wednesdays at 4pm in FedEx Cafe with Brandon
XA Drama Team:
- Thursdays at 3:30pm in Brister 220 with Ana, Becca & Jeston
CHI ALPHA SUMMER LIFE GROUP:
Summer Life Group meets Monday nights at 7pm at the Panera across from Oak Court Mall on Poplar. Summer Life Group kicks off May 22nd and will run through August 7th.